Welcome to the 2nd Computational Creativity and Games Workshop (CCGW), hosted by the International Conference on Computational Creativity (ICCC) in Paris. The workshop will be held at Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC), on the 27th of June 2016. The 2nd workshop on Computational Creativity and Games focuses on and highlights research in autonomous computational creators of game content. Topics include:
- automated game generation (whether specific content types or entire games)
- computational creativity perspectives on commercial or academic generative processes in games
- evaluation of games through creative agents (automated playtesting)
- human-machine creativity in game design tools
- computational creativity at the service of amateur and novice developers (e.g. in modding)
- cultural issues relating to generative software and games or game design
- surveys, ontologies and reports of computationally creative software in games
- vision papers on enhancing the creativity of procedural game content generators
We hope you’ll join us in discussing and sharing the latest developments in the field of computational creativity and procedural content generation for games, and dreaming up where we’ll go next!
Submission is made via Easychair.
|Reviewers’ Deadline||1-June 2016|
|Acceptance Notifications||5-June 2016|
|Camera-ready Version||15-June 2016|
|Workshop Date||27-June 2016|